In a world of newtypes, a young sentinel searches for his guide, the other half of his soul. Fusion with The Sentinel, AU for both series.
1+2, touchy-feely Heero
Categories: The Sentinel
, Gundam Wing
> 1x2x1 Characters: 1+2/2+1
, Alternate Universe
Gundam Wing is Copyrighted Sotsu Agency, Sunrise and Bandai, with all this implies
1. Prologue by Oneesan Neko [Reviews - 198] (360 words)
Disclaimer: Considering we're all in the same boat here, do I really have to explain further? The characters in this story belong to their creators, and not to me.
Summary: A brief overview of the world we find ourselves in.
2. Chapter 1 by Oneesan Neko [Reviews - 6] (1773 words)
Welcome to the Winner Yearly tour. Shipboard life can be hard, even if you like everyone you're with.
3. Chapter 2 by Oneesan Neko [Reviews - 1] (1777 words)
Sentinel and Guide meet at last. But will everything go as our Hero's hope?
4. Chapter 3 by Oneesan Neko [Reviews - 2] (2041 words)
We finally arrive at our first destination, but things aren't looking so bright for Quatre.
5. Chapter 4 by Oneesan Neko [Reviews - 5] (2016 words)
We see how Quatre and Trowa are faring, and Heero and Duo seem to finally make at least a little progress . . . or not.
6. Chapter 5 by Oneesan Neko [Reviews - 1] (2745 words)
Duo finally undergoes testing to deterimine his talents, and learns the awful truth about Sentinels that Heero has been hiding.
7. Chapter 6 by Oneesan Neko [Reviews - 0] (2055 words)
Duo and Heero have their first argument, and come to a few realizations.
8. Chapter 7 by Oneesan Neko [Reviews - 5] (2334 words)
Lessons, Sap and Quatre finally gets out of the hospital
9. Chapter 8 by Oneesan Neko [Reviews - 0] (1768 words)
10. Chapter 9 by Oneesan Neko [Reviews - 0] (1832 words)
11. Chapter 10 by Oneesan Neko [Reviews - 6] (1276 words)